Beginners struggling with English?
Step by step blog to improve vocabulary of adolescents by the introduction of "English For All" and the campaign "The English Learners" to make 100% people of the world literate.
Click Here
I am Sriti Rimal. I live in Kathmandu, Nepal. I am 15. I considered myself really healthy until I weighed myself. I was 59 kilograms. Oh My Gosh!! My height maybe anywhere between 5 ft 4 inches to 6 ft. I never actually measured my height. But how could I be weighing 130.037 pounds!!
Mom was laughing with me when I tried a fitting party dress and my belly literally looked like a balloon.
"You look like you're five months pregnant!",
Mom said.
And then we cracked up again.
The correct weight for a teenager like me who was not active at all would be 52 kilograms. It meant I had put on a lot of belly fat. And this is my journey so that I can get back my belly. I want my belly to be flat. That's it. I want to start that by healthy eating. And by trying to eat 1800 calories per day.
Diet info for 15 year old girls only:
For a girl like me who never works out, neither walks just chills doing Homework or watching YouTube videos, 1800 calories is the perfect amount per day.
For a person who has moderate work outs like dance classes or swimming classes at school or walks for moderate amount of time, 2000 calories per day is perfect.
And if you actively do chores, work out and go on long walks each day your diet must contain at least 2400 calories.
But if you're lazy like me and can't put up with a calorie game, this blog is for you. Stick with me for beautiful homemade recipes that will take you towards a flat belly.
I myself am struggling. So, let's take this path together.
I'm really insecure about posting pictures to the internet. If it's out there once, then it's there forever. So, I'll post all the pictures after I get a flat belly. There'll be the before and after pictures....no worries!! For now...this is me...too afraid to upload a fully shown belly.
Thanks for reading through my introduction. I'll keep you up with my weight loss journey and delicious vegetable recipes.
Goodbye veggie lovers!!

Comments