Start Each Breakfast With Oats
If you're from the USA or UK you basically have cereal for breakfast. For beginners cereal is basically made with different grains such as corn, wheat, oats etc The traditional English and American breakfast contains eggs, bacon, sausages, fried bread/French Toast, hash browns, baked beans, donuts and mushrooms.They just have a plate filled with things. A kind of meat, a kind of bread, a kind of egg and a kind of drink. In the US, they mostly have orange juice, appl e juice or coffee. Tea is not really preferred as breakfast but Tea is found there easily. People in the US and the UK are really very busy with their lives. That's the reason they either skip breakfast or have a minimal cereal breakfast.There are exceptions...mothers who still cook pancakes every morning for their children before school. Pancakes are preferred with honey or maple syrup. Now, there's this saying
Eat your breakfast like a Prince, Lunch like a king and dinner like a beggar.
This means eat less at night. I'd say eat dinner before 1 hour of your bed time.At lunch eat your full. Make this wise though. Eat healthy. Eat to live. Don't live to eat. And eat breakfast like a Prince. A Prince is really choosy of his clothes, his princess who'll be his future wife, his shoes, maybe his friend but mostly food. In Asia from what I've known coffee is less famous compared to tea.And Nepalese have heavy three meals. We don't divide the nutrients or proportions in our plate, talking about Nepal perfectly. We don't even have breakfast. It's mostly like "bhaat khayo?" = "Eaten rice?" Dal bhaat tarkari = Pulses Rice Veggies Now I personally love this meal until I started to eat too much of the rice as much as hunger and cravings grew all in one go. Not trying to tell you to change your lifestyle. Just telling you that including oatmeal in a bowl as breakfast can be really appealing and give great results. I'm sorry but cereal is not too available here, anywhere in Asia. Next blog will be how I make my oatmeal in a bowl. Goodbye veggie lovers!!

Comments